Hold a Food Drive
You can help the hungry in Maui County by holding a food drive at your business, school, place of worship, community service club, or in your neighborhood.
How to Conduct a Food & Fund Drive
Step 1: Gain approval from your company or organization (if necessary).
Step 2: Determine a start and end date.
Step 3: Set a goal to raise $5 or more per participant. Choose one or more of the ideas in our guide or create your own to reach your goal, and communicate that goal to your group!
Step 4: Register your event with Maui Food Bank by submitting the form below, or by calling us at (808) 243-9500.
Step 5: Promote, promote, promote! People don’t know if you don’t tell them. Put the MFB logo on your flyers, emails, and additional promotional items. Don’t forget to tag us on social media too! We’re on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest! #mauifoodbank
Register a Food Drive with MFB
What does setting up a Food & Fund Drive involve?
- The Maui Food Bank will drop off and pick up all materials (bins, banners, posters, fish bowls, etc.) if expected poundage is over 100 lbs.
- Is your bin full? Call MFB and we will be happy to send a driver over to trade your full bin out during your drive.
- Promote, promote, promote!
- Keep the Maui Food Bank updated on your progress. If you have any questions or concerns, our staff is by your side!
- Be sure to thank those who donated to your event! They will receive a Mahalo card from MFB, but it’s always nice to come from the organizers themselves.
Download our full Food & Fund Drive Guide for creative ideas, most needed items, goal setting tips, and more!